Spar 700

Default RTS 270 Chassis for sale with parts

This is an RTS 270(so I was told) micro sprint chassis late 90's (so I was told) that Jesus raced (so I was told) and it has won every race it was ever entered in (so I was told) and Mario Andretti sold it to Jesus (so I was told) . That out of the way we can get down to business.

I have had this in storage for about 5 years and it appears to be in very good shape, no bends in the frame, "sheet metal" is good. Has the front axle and spindles, gas tank, hood, and other sheet metal. I was going to try and make a space ship out of this but I am building a time machine so I can go back in time, beat the hell out of myself for getting into racing and force myself to enroll in med school. So you can come buy this chassis and race it.

$750

I am in the Charlotte NC area

Call me @ 704-796-5577 Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2073.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	26029Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2071.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	26028Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2069.jpg 
Views:	372 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	26027Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2068.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	26026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2067.jpg 
Views:	388 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	26025

So if I buy it I will eventually win Daytona, Indy AND the F1 Championship? Hmmmm nice opportunity here. And I wonder if Jesus was ever protested.

Thanks for giving me a laugh this morning, and best of luck selling your car. If you work out the kinks in that time machine, I'll meet you in Med School...

is there any way you can send it through time about two months so i can pick it up when im down there for the coke 600?, both jesus and mario told me this is a good piece, does it have a chassis number on it? if so it a rts for sure

Quote Originally Posted by RPierson51 View Post
    is there any way you can send it through time about two months so i can pick it up when im down there for the coke 600?, both jesus and mario told me this is a good piece, does it have a chassis number on it? if so it a rts for sure
    And where is this number you speak of located? Did you miss the part where I said I was working on a time machine, it is still a work in progress. If you are a betting man I would put money on that I won't have it done before the 600, I am still trying to take this vacuum cleaner apart, isn't that what all homemade time machines are based on?

i figured you got it finished (at some point in the future) and came back to the present time with it completed by now but aight if you still have it (the chassis not the time machine) by then ill def take it, unless you work the gremlins out of the time machine then we can cunduct buisness sooner than that lol

Blog Entries

Bahaha this totally made my day. Thanks for the pick me up guys! Lol
    Boogity Boogity Boogity AMEN

hey im headed down to charlotte saturday do you still have the chassis?

Quote Originally Posted by RPierson51 View Post
    hey im headed down to charlotte saturday do you still have the chassis?
    yes 704-796-5577