Spar 700

Default Motor stutter when idling

Not sure what the problem might be. Motor won't idle for long and when it does it has a stutter to it.
    the motor is a 05 Yamaha r6 on injection. I just had the injectors cleaned and bought a new fuel pump as well as new filters.

Attached a video so you can hear the sound. Any help would be great. Need to run this weekend. Can't let my son down.

New to micro sprints. Could it be a battery/regulator issue?

Bad filters it will sound like a motor boat like it's under water buy shld run just lousy less there that bad. Make sure filters are in correct way!!!!! Check pump and reg. Use a hand held gauge to set pressure if possible. Alot of times dash gauges aren't always accurate. It's either fuel or spark. I've already changed fuel alky was bad and it worked. Keep it simple. 717 286 4731

Is your ignition a coil over plug? If so you can isolate if it's a dead miss (spark) and if it is you can see wich cylinder,
    While its idling unplug coil plug connector wire one by one and reconnect, (do not pull coil away from plug) you will hear a change in the idle quality if that plug is working when connected,
    If you find a cylinder that doesn't change when unplugging or if It doesn't change much compared to other cylinders then it's a safe bet that you have isolated the problem to that cylinder,
    As stated by detato the filters etc can cause that, an air leak also, a bad coil or plug can affect it but another issue could be that a valve or valves are hanging open on a cylinder/cylinders,
    It could be worth while doing a compression check if you can to see the condition of the engine, I have had a similar sounding idle quality from all the above things at one point or another,
    Even a loose earth terminal
    Sean Henderson Racing.. Q73
    Sponsors..
    NQ crash and 4wd spares
    Intense lighting systems
    Intense racing engines
    Royal precision lubricants
    Wayne Leonard Motorcycles
    Reef Engineering

Quote Originally Posted by detato View Post
    Bad filters it will sound like a motor boat like it's under water buy shld run just lousy less there that bad. Make sure filters are in correct way!!!!! Check pump and reg. Use a hand held gauge to set pressure if possible. Alot of times dash gauges aren't always accurate. It's either fuel or spark. I've already changed fuel alky was bad and it worked. Keep it simple. 717 286 4731

I'll give it a go as soon as I get home. Starting to think its an air leak. but need to rule out all issues.