Spar 700

Thread: New driver

Rookie

Default New driver

Hello,

My name is Matt Frazier, and I am very much so a noob to micro sprint racing. In the future I'm going to start driving but haven't raced before so I am currently looking to see if there are any teams that need a new crew member and would be willing to teach all about it or if your crazy enough a new driver to put in your car. I live in Fort Wayne, IN, so would prefer anyone who frequents Baer Field or tracks around the area. I am very serious and determined, and learn very quickly. Any help, tips, or advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Respectfully,
    Matt Frazier

Hello Matt

It's a long and expensive road to becoming a professional ? and dangerous too. So much in racing is down to the equipment and raising the money you need to race for a season is the biggest challenge for anyone who wants a career in motor racing. It can cost tens of thousands starting out, just as it cost a friend to start https://towtruckfairfax.com/, and will cost you millions as you get closer to the Formula One dream. The only way you get to drive in a championship for free is if you get recognized in the sport