Spar 700

Default Race ready Microstock race car - $2400 (Whitehall)

Race ready - just add driver and go...

Proven car - won the Gamblers Classic in Atlantic City back when they ran Micro's.

Lowden chassis with a sealed Briggs Local Option 206. Extra wheels, tires, gears, clutches, etc. go with the car.

Also comes with a rolling cart stand. We ran this car at Mahoning Valley Speedway and Orville a number of times. If interested respond to this add via email - I will get back to you promptly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	micro_1.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	53582

Name:	micro_2.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	53583

Name:	micro_3.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	53584

Name:	micro_4.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	53585

Name:	micro_5.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	53586

is this car still available ?

Quote Originally Posted by Randyteam 17 View Post
    is this car still available ?
    Hello, yes - still available. If you would like to come and take a look send me an email and I'll provide you additional details.

We run quarter midget now,and getting tired of the club deal. We would be racing at Syndersville, on dirt. Are they dirt tires or asphalt ? I?m clueless on carts and microstocks

Quote Originally Posted by Randyteam 17 View Post
    We run quarter midget now,and getting tired of the club deal. We would be racing at Syndersville, on dirt. Are they dirt tires or asphalt ? I?m clueless on carts and microstocks
    Hello again, all I have for the car are asphalt tires - we never ran it on dirt but I know a lot of the other owners do. Tires are fairly inexpensive so I would imagine it wouldn't break the bank to pick up a set or two dirt tires if that's what you intend to do. Setup on the car is pretty simple as well considering there is no suspension to deal with. I'm sure if you can set up a quarter midget this wouldn't be a problem for you.