Ararat Speedway, in Ararat, VA has decided to offer a 600cc class and 270cc class for the 2019 season!! This is great news, are there are no other known tracks offering micro racing in the immediate region. Rockfish Speedway near Fayetteville offers racing on a regular basis, and Millbridge Speedway in China Grove, NC offers occasional racing. Here's hoping for a strong showing for this season that rewards the track owner for taking this risk, and also promotes greater field sizes...

In addition, I hope to be creating a few cars legal for the existing PA Micro Midgets (www.pamicromidgets.com) class -- basically a 600cc or 270cc chassis with a Kawasaki Ninja 500 engine (bone stock) or a Suzuki GS500 engine (bone stock.) See their site for more details. I'd like to create it as a low-maintenance feeder class for the 270's, and if they're comparable in lap times, to boost that class size for this year until both are big enough to sustain their own fields.

Feel free to drop me a line...I'm not a promoter, just an excited racer. I've sourced a chassis and an engine, and am excited to be on-board.
www.facebook.com/teamhrdracing