Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2016 Hyper 600 X6 Race Ready

For Sale: 2016 Hyper 600 X6 with 05/06 Kawi 636 by Lamar Shaffer. $13,750

Car: 2016 Hyper X6 with the new X7 birdcages. 4 bar car. Wishbone with W Link. Spare front wheel and tire, both new. Spare LR and RR wheel and tire. Spare wheels new 4 races ago. All fronts are beadlocks and were new 4 races ago. Has LF brake and rear brake is mounted on the outside of the birdcage. Shocks are ARS with the rears being rebound adjustable. Shocks rebuilt and tweaked by Rowlands Performance.

Engine: 05/06 Kawi 636 built by Lamar Shaffer. Engine has 4 nights since a complete rebuild, which includes a new head. New rods, valve springs, and several other internal parts. Engine was basically new inside to start the year. Has the older style, oval Hyper injection. Injectors were cleaned and flow tested over the winter. 4 races on them since serviced by Hyper. I have the dyno sheet from Hyper. Around 157HP, 65lb torque.

There's a few spares with the car. Most of the brackets are there to make it a short wheel base car. Front radius rods. All the parts to make it a panhard car if desired. Spare gears. I'll provide a brand new chain. Front fiberglass body parts were new 4 races ago. I'll include the seat, Kirkey 16.5" containment seat if desired or can be removed.

Reason for selling, simply lost interest in the 600 micros. Car is in great shape and is ready to hit the track the day you buy it. Photo credit to Bill Snook.

Possible trade for Xcel 600 Modified.

Located in Bechtelsville, PA Initial contact via e-mail. aressler1028@comcast.net
Working...
X