2008 Concept Chassis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2008 Concept Chassis

For sale, 2008 Concept Chassis roller, build #CC080. The chassis was in the jig in the spring of 2011 for updates. Car has been flipped, but never bent. Call Rodney at Concept Chassis to verify the condition of this car.

Included with the chassis: All body panels, nerf bars, bumpers and axle assembles. The black panels on the car are Leading Edge carbon fibre. Four tires and rims. Motor mounts, shifter & linkage, brake master and slave cylinder, radiator with cooling fan, pedals, throttle cables, chain tensioner, steering wheel, seat belts, battery, wing slider & fuel tank. One additional complete front axle assembly with steering box. Three top front wing trees and one top rear tree. One extra front bumper.

Springs: 130#, 140#, 150# & 180#.
    Torsion Bars, all hollow unless otherwise noted:
    26”: 1 - .775, 2 - .750, 1 - .725, 1 - .550 Solid
    22 ”: 1 - .650, 1 - .675, 1 - .725.
    Pro Shocks: 2 - #3, 1 - #5, 1 - #1/4, 1 - #5/3, 1 – 2/2-7 adjustable.

All external aluminum panels are new. All they need is a coat of primer and paint. The Carbon Fiber bottom panels have only one season on them. Motor mounts for a 2007+ R6 are currently on the car, or will swap out mounts for whatever motor package you have. I have a slightly crumpled 12 square wing that I would be willing to let go with the car, at no additional charge.

Photos at: http://tneracing.webs.com/forsale.htm

$8,000 firm, FOB Bellevue, Michigan. My email is: WLDunham84@Gmail.com. Thank you for looking!

Bill
    Last edited by Bill84; 01-25-2012, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X