This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 270 roller for Young Guns series

I am looking for a 270 roller for my son to run the young guns series. I do not need a motor, wing, wing mounts, wing slider. I would prefer it to be 2003 or newer. Hyper is my 1st choice but will consider others. Please e mail pics and price to Forsythe_Racing@comcast.net.

If anyone is looking to get into karts I have my complete operation for sale. Karts, motors, scales, tons of tires, etc. I am willing to trade. Kart is set up for kids right now but easily converted for an adult.

I have a complete 2003 pmp 270 rolling roller. its in great shape with the best of everything. theres brand new adustable vrp shocks, new seat,new belts, & spare parts.
    if you are interested please call me at 845-342-4145
    if you would like pictures please email me at brittanytresch@yahoo.com

john

Comment

e-mail me at rmcdole55@hotmail.com

Comment

Im interested in the scales would you be willing to sell just those if so pm me with a price and location

Comment

05 king 270 new body wing and seat. Spares bare rear axel all radious rods and torsion bars 2 W-links wing adjuster an others. car has double wing adjust VRP shocks with left rear adjustable brand new tailtank an front axel Hiper right rear wheel an other 3 are beed locks. Car never bin wrecked lots of room for bigger driver with 16 1/2 inch seat in car.

$2500 o.b.o make a deal

Kyle: 610-360-0428

Comment

Working...
          X