98 PMP race ready $2000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 98 PMP race ready $2000

FOR SALE is a 98 PMP that is race ready. Car has a 91 big bore stroker on it 67.5x74stroke p11 pipe,with adapter that will fit 01 motors if you upgrade, bigbell carb, ESR cylinder on it
    ESR cool dome head.
    Car has Afco shocks on all 4 corners, 4 races old, good Hoosiers all the way around, 14 inch seat, top wing,

spares that go with car
    complete 98 pmp frame, I front clipped this frame, will make great backup
    Enough radius radius rods to redo car
    spare pmp torsion arms, front and back
    2 spare front axles
    4 or 5 spare hoods
    spare sheetmetal panels
    spare front wheels and tires
    spare motor/bottom end is good with 74 stroke crank.

I was givin a great deal on this car last year because we were just starting out so I want to
    do the same thing so someone can get into this great sport, just add fuelwith oil and go racing.
    this motor will keep up with the pack but it isn't going to win alot of races, we never came close
    to hurting this thing,probably 3jet sizes too much on the main and we always had a 90 power-jet
    when we should of had an 85pj or so
    this is a great way to get into the sport and start racing,
    feel free to give me a call/ 301-807-2081 Bob
    Last edited by bobfbigman; 01-10-2012, 07:07 PM. Reason: attached photos

Bob, is this my old car?

Robert
    Robert DeRouchey
    robert@deroucheyracing.com
    www.deroucheyracing.com
    www.coloradomicrosprint.com
    970-224-0228

Comment

Yes it is Bob, I was hoping to have a friend drive the car this year but that didn't work out, I have 3 cars right now and I need a little room, we appreciated the deal You gave us on
      the car so we are trying to pass it on so someone can get into racing without breaking the bank, I spent 600 for the shocks and 400 for the carb alone so throw in the motor, wing and other parts you can see I am giving someone a good deal.

Comment

Dont let the age fool you folks..., this car boogied and has given me a run for my money more than once.

Comment

with the spare frame and parts there is enough to put a second roller together then still have spares left.

Comment

[QUOTE=bobfbigman;109336]with the spare frame and parts there is enough to put a second roller together then still have spares left.[/QUOTE

would you take 1000 bucks for package?

Comment

I want all the spares to go with car, you can do whatever you want with them, you could have a spare roller or sell it.

Comment

hey how much do u wont for the frame n body of the car tx at 240 800 207 thanks richard

Comment

where are you located ?

Comment

Iam In Bethesda Md. near right off Dc. beltway. Zip is 20814

Right now I am assembling the second car because someone might be interested in it, if I sell the other roller I will take the price of that off the package. If that guy doesn't buy it I will post new pics with both cars.

Comment

ok im looking to get into micro racing and im on a very tight budget (im poor) so if it ends up being less money even better
                      pls keep me posted

Comment

how much do u wont for the frame n body of one of the cars 240 800 2079 thanks richard

Comment

sent ou a text RICH

Comment

Working...
                          X