2001 RTS 270 w/ 08 updates Roller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2001 RTS 270 w/ 08 updates Roller

I am selling a 2001 RTS 270 with all updates up to 2008. This car has the long radius rod mounts as well as the standard mounts,but does not have the raised rail. It is a direct steer car as well. This car won a bunch of features as well as the West End Fair Nationals and also a Championship at Borgers Speedway. This car wasn't ran at all in 2012 and was only kept as a backup car. The car is being sold as a complete roller minus shocks. It has beadlocks on all four corners. When i say complete roller minus shocks i mean all you need is shocks and a motor to go racing. Car has a 48" wing as well. The car has all coolant lines as well as a saldana radiator and rts temp gauge. Comes with shifter and throttle cable. The car has a 14 1/2 inch kirkey seat in it. Also has fuel lines as well as shutoff and rts fuel filter. I'm asking $2200 for it the way it sits, there is possibility of trades depending on what you have. This car will be at the Harrisburg Flea Market unless it sells before then. If interested or you have any questions call or text me at 484 347 4433 as I don't check my pms here often
    Thanks Steve Walters
    Last edited by Walters Welding; 10-31-2012, 01:26 PM.

Also taking lots of parts to flea market. Ignitions cranks hubs wheels etc. I will also have some aluminuim diamond plate trailer products. Fuel jug holders, aerosol can holders as well as cord hose and broom holders

Comment

Working...
    X