2013 Factor 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2013 Factor 1

Anybody ready to race but hate to build the car? I have the solution. Brand new..... never been run 2013 Factor 1 MX91 mini Sprint. Build it for my grandson but he's decided not to run. Odum Restrictor Carbs ( can easily be changed if you don't run Restrictor), Bladder Tank, Adjustable seat, pedals and steering column, Extra wings and some parts. Powder coated Red and Black. Black and Silver R6 Motor. This car is the best of the best. Sitting under a car cover in a building. Needs to be run. Give me a call Danny Mann 940-841-0463
    Attached Files

um so you want us to run the car for you , if so bring it here we racing Kutztown on wed night lindas on Friday , set up an account ypou put money in we will race it, since there no price iam assuming this is what you want to do ,

Comment

Info

Originally posted by 7sRacing View Post
      Anybody ready to race but hate to build the car? I have the solution. Brand new..... never been run 2013 Factor 1 MX91 mini Sprint. Build it for my grandson but he's decided not to run. Odum Restrictor Carbs ( can easily be changed if you don't run Restrictor), Bladder Tank, Adjustable seat, pedals and steering column, Extra wings and some parts. Powder coated Red and Black. Black and Silver R6 Motor. This car is the best of the best. Sitting under a car cover in a building. Needs to be run. Give me a call Danny Mann 940-841-0463
      Was wondering your location and price please. Thanks
      BMAC

Comment

2013 Factor I

Originally posted by BMAC View Post
        Was wondering your location and price please. Thanks
        Bowie Texas (between Fort Worth and Wichita Falls0 15,000.00

Comment

Working...
        X