X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 4 DBY 76 motors all fast motors

i have 4 DBY 76 motors for sale
    these were all my motors we ran this year and the end of last
    1 , my lanco motor, which has alot of wins on it last year and this year, rebuilt bam crank,new rod, new main bearings all new gaskets, seals, piston and rings this week,not started since, dby clutch hub,cylinder ,head,power cover, new boot and vforse 3 reed assembly with 3 weeks on them, this motor is fast,has mount and chain tensioner, included, with 01 stator $2300

2 , my lindas motor, has 1 race since freshened, has bam crank,light weight hub, dby cylinder and head, has 4 race old v forrce 3 assembly and boot, stator, mount and chain tensioner, this motor was on the white car everywhere we went, so runs good on a big or small track, look at the results for my car listed, that was this motor everytime , its fresh now $2200

3, back up lindas motor, same as above, this has no races on the bottom end either, has only been broken in with heat cycles,complete just like the ones above, has all esr covers and head on this motor, $2000

4 back up lanco motor, will be back togeather this week, that also is getting freshened before we sell it, pretty much like the number 3 motor, these motors are all fast motors, $2000
    we are done racing and selling them all off, after car is gone will have a some pipes, jets ,gears and other things available for sale questions just ask, ask around all my stuff is fast can win anywhere we take it
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ultramotorsport; 10-01-2014, 09:12 PM. Reason: added to description

#4 motor is sold

Comment

Is the motor in the picture on left sold with dby covers

Comment

no thats still available,that is the motor we won all the races at lanco with

Comment

how fresh is the cylinder

Comment

still available, may consider realistic offers will not give them away

Comment

Working...
            X