270 parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 270 parts for sale

i have 74mm big bore stroker with a 76mm rod, (3) 10x10 wheels with new american racer 23's, (3) 8x10 wheels with new american racer 23's, (2) sanders 10x6 wheels with good used american racer 23's, various radius rods with heims, BAM fuel pump, other misc items for sale. car was sold now need to get rid of the rest. if interested contact ken leese @ 717-891-8683, located in east berlin, pa, south of harrisburg.

how much do you want for the 10x10 wheels ?

Comment

parts

would like to sell together, asking $275 per

Comment

I am interested in the wheels you have posted give me a package price. Can you send any pics to shawreinh@aol.com. Thanks

Comment

how much for the 74 stroker motor. What all comes with it?
          Robert DeRouchey
          robert@deroucheyracing.com
          www.deroucheyracing.com
          www.coloradomicrosprint.com
          970-224-0228

Comment

74mm motor

asking $1800. motor comes with 2001 ignition and big bell carb. has a 76mm rod and new piston. prices do not include shipping.

Comment

Are the rear wheels welds it they are I would be interested, And if the are send me pics.
              Kenny

Comment

270 parts

Update on parts for sale. I have (2) Sanders 10x8 l/r wheels, 1 is brand new other is used. (2) Sanders 10x6 direct mount front wheels used. I have new 20.0-10-10-23 American Racer tires, new 19-8-10 23 American Racers, new 18-6-23 American Racers and various used tires. 74mm big bore stroker with 76mm rod just freshened, comes with BAM fuel pump, 2000 ESR reeds and 2001 stator. Also have misc carb parts, 99 ignitions, oils and other odds and ends, if interested call 717-891-8683, Ken as I am easier to be reached.

Comment

how much for the 4 sanders wheels? 2 fronts and the 2 lr wheels?
                  Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine...

Comment

how much for the bam fuel pump and what kind of carb parts thanks
                    -Sammy LaMothe #55 600 Micro Hyper Chassis | Devo Race Engines | Devo Designs

Comment

parts

It is a brand new pump still in the bag for $65. Also have floats, jets and other internal parts. I will be at Trailways Saturday the 12th with everthing that I have to sell.

Comment

Working...
                      X