68mm Honda Cylinder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 68mm Honda Cylinder

Looking for a 2001 Big bore cylinder to put on my 74mm motor... Was hoping for a 68mm. Hopping for a 2001. I have a couple of stock bore cylinders for sale or trade (both being 2001), done by WHR. Let me know if anyone has one.
    Derek Johnson
    92x

I have a big bore cylinder nicked, It has a crack in the ports but I have a used piston kit and and a dome and I think a head if I dig hard enough for it and I think I have a reed cage I can throw in for you to if you need it and an intake, the power valve is there, I bought it in the blind but my mistake could be your gain, basicly complete minus head gaskets studs and nuts for the head I'd do $200 for everything because of what I payed for it. Let me know if you want to see pics.
    Kenny

Comment

Thanks kenny ill keep it in mind, but im trying to find one with a pretty fresh nick and no cracks in the exhaust bridges
      Derek Johnson
      92x

Comment

I have a ESR H112 68mm with steel bore cylinder with power valves. 3 used pistons and rings 2 have 3 races each on them and other 1 has 1 race on it. Only thing missing is power valve cover. I run stock bore so I don't need it. $300 Shipped to your door
        Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine...

Comment

thanks guys but i got one today!!!!
          Derek Johnson
          92x

Comment

Working...
          X