Nascar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nascar

Can't wait to catch NASCAR again this year, I'm really keen to see what will eventuate of kurt bush joining Stewart-Haas, I wonder how long it will take for the kettle to boil over there, or if Kurt will really do well, and if Jeff Gordon and E/jnr can pick up there game a bit and show the haters that they really are good drivers and justify there position in good equip, will this year be a better one for keselowski or was penske run a special one for that year, can logano win it this year? I think there's a chance, and can stennhouse JR show them why he got his spot in the big league
    Sean Henderson Racing.. Q73
    Sponsors..
    NQ crash and 4wd spares
    Intense lighting systems
    Intense racing engines
    Royal precision lubricants
    Wayne Leonard Motorcycles
    Reef Engineering

im interested in seeing kyle larson in the sprint cup series this year. im not a huge fan of nascar but i do watch here and there. i like to see the guys who came through the dirt 410 sprints and still come back to local tracks and run 410's. became a big tony stewart fan when he came to my home town track and competed during allstar sprint week here in ohio. kyle larson won that night and that was two years ago now and look where he is.

Comment

I do agree, there's something special about the dirt drivers there not afraid to really push it and let it all hang out, kasey Kahne is a freak in anything he drives, if Kasey Kahne, stenhouse, and Larson had have been older and started there careers in 80s there's a good chance they could have reached the top in Indy car racing,
      Sponsors..
      NQ crash and 4wd spares
      Intense lighting systems
      Intense racing engines
      Reef Engineering

Comment

New Chase format this year too, with an emphasis on wins to determine the champion.

Comment

So we may see some bump an runs for the win haha
          Sponsors..
          NQ crash and 4wd spares
          Intense lighting systems
          Intense racing engines
          Reef Engineering

Comment

Working...