This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server and forum software update

Forum software is now updated. Due to changes in the way profile pictures/avatars are managed you will have to re-upload/update your user profile picture if you don't want to be a gray shadow figure. For instructions to change your avatar click here.
    Any problems or questions concerning the update please post them in the Help and Support forum. There is also a very nice help page here and a link to help at the very bottom of every page.
    Thank You

The updated forum software is now mobile compatible and formats much nicer on mobile devices than the old forum version. With that said due to the mobile version integration of the new forums, until I can figure out a work around I will not be modifying the forum code to add thumbnail images back into the classified listings threads/channels view as it breaks the mobile version format.

Comment

In preparations for the server move all users with 0 posts and not logged in / inactive for over 5 years have been removed from the forum user database.

Comment

• alexswift
        alexswift commented
        Editing a comment
        Will the search start working again after a few days or is that dead now due to forum updating?

Search index is rebuilding may take a few more hours

Comment

Sometime Monday April 8th to Tues the 9th the website will be offline or inaccessible as I will be moving everything to the new server. We have several other domains and websites that I will be moving at the same time. I will try to keep downtime to a minimum.

Comment

Search is now re-indexed and functioning as it should.

Comment

We are now moved to our new server.

Comment

Mobile API is now complete so website should self format for all mobile devices.

Comment

Working...
              X