Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pathvalley KWOW results

This is what was wrote
    Walton's win wouldn't come easy as he worked his way thru the field by halfway. On a restart, Walton would contend with Aaron Bowes, driving a 600 modified, with minor body changes made per the rulebook. Bowes would hold off Walton for a few laps with a stock 600 Suzuki and finish in the top five. The final caution flew for the leaders Beidel and Whary as they made contact just as Walton made the move to the inside to take the lead bringing out the red flag

This is what should of been wrote

Walton drives like idiot into turn 3 slamming into Whary,pushing him into Beidel causing them both to flip.
    I guess when you have no respect for other people or equipment thats O.K

Mike Beidel

Listen it sucks you guys and whary got tangled up but it was not an intentional or dirty move. You know facebook and these forums are great for bashing me but i hope everyone takes the time to watch the video when Albitz posts it. The crew and myself watched it after the race sat. night. I didnt run over anyone or take out anyone lol. I was a 3/4 of a car ahead of both of you at the end of the straightaway. I personally do not care who says what or what anyone thinks about it buy just check it out before you go public.

You know we got taken out by a lap car passing for the lead at TW week 1. Then got stuffed in the fence going for the lead at the dream at the green. Did anyone know that?? Nope. Cause it is what it is. I didnt run on here and whine. Cmon now!!

Comment

I do have it on video from the go-pro. You can hear the hit you gave Whary and shot him up across in front of us. You were no where in front of us. You are a A$$hole and always will be. I could care less what happened to you and any other car,but when you start busting up my equipment from stupid stuff like that we got probems. I'm not whining I'm just telling you facts. If you dont believe me you are dumber than I thought.

Comment

Alright bossman

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kArLH7jJP1I

Comment

Most important, Beidel I hope you are ok. Second, Tyler I saw the video and it only confirms what I saw at the track, an out of control driver who put two other drivers in danger. Nobody can honestly watch that video and say you were in control. I guess because you were a little ahead everyone should lift and give you a free pass. From what i saw steve lifted to keep from sliding up on Beidel and here came you out of control with one hell of a slide move....GREAT JOB!!!! And you have the nerve to think you did nothing wrong.. how do you get that helmet on with such a swelled head...And if I remember correctly you did the same thing a few weeks ago at Lindas and got sent to the rear..Its a shame that they are to spineless to stick to there word of throwing you out for the year for shoving an official during your temper tantrum....classy classy move from the best driver. And your two wins Saturday night were anything but well earned...you only won the winged race because the leader was sent to the rear for jumping a start(lucky for him or I'm sure you would've taken him out as well), and the wingless race gets you the a well earned ass move..Just remember carma is a bitch. Keep bragging how good you are, how fast you are and how you are on a rail because one day that rail will break and you will leave the track, I along with many others will be there to enjoy the moment. I never want to see someone wreck or wish bad luck on anyone but when you mess with a fathers son, you get no respect....Amazing how many others feel the same...sorry to rain on your parade but you are nowhere near as popular as your little swelled ego might think..Yes Steve is my son and this post is nowhere near how I feel about you.
            Last edited by hyperracer; 04-24-2013, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperracer View Post
              Most important, Beidel I hope you are ok. Second, Tyler I saw the video and it only confirms what I saw at the track, an out of control driver who put two other drivers in danger. Nobody can honestly watch that video and say you were in control. I guess because you were a little ahead everyone should lift and give you a free pass. From what i saw steve lifted to keep from sliding up on Beidel and here came you out of control with one hell of a slide move....GREAT JOB!!!! And you have the nerve to think you did nothing wrong.. how do you get that helmet on with such a swelled head...And if I remember correctly you did the same thing a few weeks ago at Lindas and got sent to the rear..Its a shame that they are to spineless to stick to there word of throwing you out for the year for shoving an official during your temper tantrum....classy classy move from the best driver. And your two wins Saturday night were anything but well earned...you only won the winged race because the leader was sent to the rear for jumping a start(lucky for him or I'm sure you would've taken him out as well), and the wingless race gets you the a well earned ass move..Just remember carma is a bitch. Keep bragging how good you are, how fast you are and how you are on a rail because one day that rail will break and you will leave the track, I along with many others will be there to enjoy the moment. I never want to see someone wreck or wish bad luck on anyone but when you mess with a fathers son, you get no respect....Amazing how many others feel the same...sorry to rain on your parade but you are nowhere near as popular as your little swelled ego might think..Yes Steve is my son and this post is nowhere near how I feel about you.
              I really dont know your guys history but to me it looked like you were racing hard and it went sour quick. I can't see how people would think that was a bad move on your behalf??? Hell you almost took yourself out! Now why would you take a chance at Path of all places to go for a ride bad decison. Don't know the whole history like I said but it definetley didnt look like a Lagono move on Hamlin thats for sure. Also, as a driver what goes around comes around. Good drivers know when they are running hard. And good drivers will admitt when they make mistakes. Thats How people make it in Racing!!!!!

Comment

Senna vs Prost!
                Its different depending on which eye you look at it through, if you look at tylers perspective he saw two cars lose foreword momentum and slid up, he had more drive so he had a go at a pass, it's a tough one, I know in my car if I have made a mistake exiting a turn I expect someone to be there to challenge for the spot, BUT! It was a poor calculation on his part also, from the vid I saw above the 1st car held his line even when somebody challenged for it wich is good but hard racing! If somebody slides into you then they are in the wrong providing you held your line, I don't know the ins and outs or the history behind any of the three involved but what is the point of racing if u don't try and make spots? How will u learn what u can and can't do?? Nobody likes to come off second best but this is racing and sometimes shit happens, along as it's not the same guy trashing your equipment over and over again then it's a part of racing gotta roll with the punches
                Sean Henderson Racing.. Q73
                Sponsors..
                NQ crash and 4wd spares
                Intense lighting systems
                Intense racing engines
                Royal precision lubricants
                Wayne Leonard Motorcycles
                Reef Engineering

Comment

Its over and done. I do understand you gotta go for the spot when you can. We all know racing is dangerous and things happen quick. We will be out min 3 to 5 weeks due to a torn acl tear in devins shoulder.

Comment

Oh man? That sux, I don't know you or him but wish use a speedy recovery from down under
                    Sean Henderson Racing.. Q73
                    Sponsors..
                    NQ crash and 4wd spares
                    Intense lighting systems
                    Intense racing engines
                    Royal precision lubricants
                    Wayne Leonard Motorcycles
                    Reef Engineering

Comment

[QUOTE=AussieQ73;137053]Senna vs Prost!
                      Its different depending on which eye you look at it through, if you look at tylers perspective he saw two cars lose foreword momentum and slid up, he had more drive so he had a go at a pass, it's a tough one, I know in my car if I have made a mistake exiting a turn I expect someone to be there to challenge for the spot, BUT! It was a poor calculation on his part also, from the vid I saw above the 1st car held his line even when somebody challenged for it wich is good but hard racing! If somebody slides into you then they are in the wrong providing you held your line, I don't know the ins and outs or the history behind any of the three involved but what is the point of racing if u don't try and make spots? How will u learn what u can and can't do?? Nobody likes to come off second best but this is racing and sometimes shit happens, along as it's not the same guy trashing your equipment over and over again then it's a part of racing gotta roll with the punches[/QUOTE/]

Aussie there's a gentlemans rule in racing that if your front end isn't up to the cockpit of the car in front of you by 3/4 of the way down the straight the car in front has the right of way. At that point the car in front already has aline there going to take & if your trying to set someone up for a clean pass you got to be able to do that. Way to many times someone will try to drive into hole with no thought & when they get there the hole is gone. You can see a driver trying to set someone up for a clean pass or the one that's just trying to make something happen.
                      Last edited by DoubleDRacing; 04-26-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Wow i can say ive never heard that before lmao! Can we be done with this already for crying out loud its been almost a week already.

Comment

[QUOTE=hyperracer;136959] if I remember correctly you did the same thing a few weeks ago at Lindas and got sent to the rear..Its a shame that they are to spineless to stick to there word of throwing you out for the year for shoving an official during your temper tantrum....classy classy move from the best driver. /QUOTE]

I was NOT gonna get involved here but I actully took the time to read Your whole Rant here..

First off to the part where getting kicked out of Linda's for the year, what was said was "if he don't settle down he is out for the year" he settled down and walked threw the infield an off the track... Make sure you hear what is said correctly without changing words.

2nd we all Know Tyler, if there is a 4ft opening he is gonna go for it. That being said I my self watched the video.. I would Not have called anyone for that deal. Doug Did Not make a call on it either, and don't worry he don't care who you are or if you won the race he will take the win from ya if he felt that way. It was just a racing deal as 3 cars 3 wide into a turn.. I don't care what track your at it almost NEVER works out.. Someone or more then 1 ends up crashing.

As I said prob should not say anything but just letting you know what was said at the "spineless" track.

Comment

Pretty bad when even a track "flagman" "official" has to change words for what happened at lindas on opening night. Mike in the box announcing, announced perfectly clear that for "making contact" with a track official Walton had broken rules and that was a year suspension. Favoritism at its best when you dont follow your track rules to try and keep car counts up. How did that work out?!?!?!?!

Comment

ENOUGH already. You guys want to run wingless, Never once are those cars in control. I'm talking in general. Wingless is out of control. On the restart, the leader and the second place car were into each other down the front stretch and into the corner. Tyler turned the car and set it up under them. he was in FRONT of them going in. DON'T care WHAT ANYBODY SEEN . Wingless is slide job after slide job. Failed or not it is what it is.
                              Last edited by RG Racing 70; 05-06-2013, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X