No announcement yet.

TODAY IS THE DAY!Deerfield Raceway opens tonite with 600 micros on the schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TODAY IS THE DAY!Deerfield Raceway opens tonite with 600 micros on the schedule

Tonight , Saturday 27 April 2013 is the opening night of the 2013 season there . This will be the first night that 600 micros are on the schedule for the whole season . This means that we can have a home where we can run 600s every week . If you have a 600 micro-sprint bring it over and run it to help us get this started and going there at Deerfield . If you don't have a 600 ,get one knowing that you will have a place to run all season and help get them really going here in eastern Ohio . Knowing that you will have a place to run all year there at Deerfield . Ernie Gardina

Today is Sunday 28 April 2013. We got in the first races at Deerfield for 600s being on the schedule for this whole season . We had drivers from Pa. Ohio and West (by god) Virginia . Only seven cars but a nice field which will probably get larger when 600 owners figure out that Deerfield is serious about running them all year . I had a man tell me that he thought that they were great and if there were more he would consider getting one . ( I've heard this many times in these years of trying to get the 600s going here ) .I answered him with my standard answer. I said if every one of you who have told me this would get a car we would have more than we need .Now that we have a home ,and it is a great place to have a home . I think the 600 micros will grow now, judging by the interest that was shown there last night . Saturday 27 April 2013

Comment

Working...
    X