Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda's Speedway Videos 2008

5/23

Full field of cars. Flips captured (Guesstimated) Greg Miller, #30 slingshot, Zach Light , Kenny Harris III, and #34 (125cc). Winners were John Whary (600cc, his first ever), Ross Perchak (270cc), Mike Glass (slingshots, his second in a row. and Richie Hartman 2, (125cc). Special thanks to Mrs Ed Kenderdine for filming for me while I was Hospitalized.

DVD $15 Tape $12

5/30

A good night of racing with minimal carnage. Flips caught were Zearfoss and Mountz (600cc), Schott Jr (20%), and micro at start of 270 feature that knocked out Randy West. Winners were Randy West (600), Mike Rutherford (270, The Master of The Micro Sprints), Paul Lotier Jr (slingshots), and Nick Ruhl and Butch Helsel (RWD). Helsel's first ever.

DVD $15 Tape $12

Barry,

Will you be at Linda's this Friday? I would like a copy of the 5/23 race.

Thanks,

Zach Light
    11z
    Zach Light
    11z

Winning isn't about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

Comment

Yes, I will be at Linda's

Comment

Barry call me... Jason 717-413-4308

Comment

6/6 Tremendous night of racing. Flips caught were Dave Grube (125cc), Jermaine Godschall, 600cc #5. Winners were Ryan Wilson and Mike Rutherford in 600cc Sprinters. Ed Kenderdine Sr (270cc), Nick Ruhl (RWD), and Richie Hartman (125cc). Done well before midnight.

DVD $15 Tape $12

Comment

hey barry id like a dvd of the 6/6 race if ull be at the track friday id be more than happy to get it from you there when im not in the pits i actually sit two rows down from where u film so it shouldnt be a problem

Comment

6/13

Friday the 13th , need I say more. Lots of cars, lots of dust, and Ross Perchak 4 wide in turns 1-2 to get position to win his feature. Flip recorded was Lex Burritt. Exciting Pro Stock Feature , to bad their not back till September.Legends provided excitement as #19 Weiser did a 360 and kept going and Tim Henry cam to a sudden stopin turn 4. Winners were Mike Rutherford ( 600cc), ross Perchak (270cc), Bryan Michael (ProStock, Its been a long time), and Todd Mc Collum (Keystone Legends).

DVD $15 Tape $12

Comment

6/20

When things are going good, they go good. Ask Robert Crawford who won his first ever 600cc micro feature and then finished 3rd in the 270cc feature. A 747 landed in Linda's 3rd Turn. Flips captured were #747 (270cc) and Scott Gingrich. Can you believe a Fuel Stop on lap 1, see it here. The 270cc feature was won by Mike Rutherford as it turned out to be a race of attrition with only 8 cars finishing.Chris Smith won the RWD Feature and it couldn't happen to a more derserving driver. Mike Glass beat out Nate Christman for the Slingshot win.This Friday weather permitting we will bring our complete inventory of DVD's to sell at almost 50% off. We will also bring Tapes to sell at $10 each or 3/$25. This is a chance to build your library
                DVD's $15 Tape $12

Comment

6/27

With the first annual Fog Bowl history, Linda's Speedway is ready for the 2nd half of the season. Winners were Brenden bright (600cc), Scott Fick (270cc), Mike Glass (Slingshots) , and Josh Michael (RWD). Matt Pupello was the only Flip. To bad no one saw Scott Fick's Feature Win since it was called on lap 16 for fog. It was a Late night at the office because of the 9PM start due to a rain storm from 4-6 PM. This was Mike Glass's 4th win this season.

DVD $15 Tape $12

Comment

7/4 Rained out

Comment

7/11

A beautiful night, Great crowd, Awesome car count. The racing was more than just competitive. Flips captured were Shane Lewis, Christi Sweigart,
                      Richard Tobias, and AJ Haney. Winners were Barry Schearer (600cc), Rocket Ross Perchak (270cc), Brett Beiber (slingshots), and Tim Henry (Keystone Legend Cars).

DVD $15 Tape $12

Comment

7/18

Best night of year, best crowd. Action tremenndous. Mike Rutherford had a easy 600cc Micro win. Ross Perchak beat Mike Rutherford at the checker in the 270cc.Travis Gruber (1 st win) held off Paul Lotier Jr. for the slinger win. Harold Smith won his first by beating brother, Chris, and Chris Derr. Caught 11 car 600 crash and I have never seen drivers thrown around in their cars like that.

DVD $15 Tape $12

You can contact me by writing me at:

Barry Boyd
                        7567 Trexler Circle
                        Trexlertown, Pa 18087

Comment

7/25

Great action on the Quarter Mile. Winners are Dave Grube (270), Mike Rutherford (600), Chris Derr (RWD), and Brad Arnold (slingshots).

8/1

Lots of passing as winners are Richie Hartman (270), Lex Burritt (600), Paul Lotier Jr (Slingshot Tour), Dave Grube (125).

8/8
                          Winners are Richie Hartman (270), Brock Zearfoss (600), Charles Wengert (RWD), and Rodney Adams (Keystone Legends).

8/15

See why Linda's is called the Knoxville of Micro Sprint Racing. Winners are Randy West (270), Matt Mountz (600), Randy Getz (Slingshot), and Chris Smith (RWD).

8/22

See why Barry Angstadt calls Mike Rutherford "The Master of the Micros". Flips captured are Glenn Clark ( worst of the year), Travis Gruber, Ed Kenderdine), and the end of the second Slingshot flip. Winners are Mike Rutherford (600 and 270), Dave Grube (125), Paul Lotier Jr (Slingshot).

8/29 Rained out

DVD $15 Tape $12

Comment

hard flip

the #34 that flipped that night is derek ecenrode,the winner of the 125cc clyde martin memorial race back in late july,took a hard lick that night

Comment

Linda's Season Reviews

Although the dates stop in August we did Film up to the Final date !0/31/08.
                              We just finished all the season reviews from Linda's. A Season Review contains all the competitive laps run during the season. These were taken off the weekly shows. Everything is included. The Reviews are as Follows:
                              Charger SR 2 Discs $65
                              270cc SR 3 Discs $75
                              Legend Cars 1 disc $25
                              125cc Micros 1 Disc $35
                              600cc SR 4 Discs $85
                              Slingshot SR 2 Discs $50.

They are available now at 610-395-6705, I will also have them Opening Day.

Comment

Working...
                              X