X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kutztown Fairgrounds 2008 Videos

6/4/2008 Rained Out

6/11

The Young Guns made their first appearance at K-town. We had lots of 270cc micros due to the twin 15 lap features. Great competition all night long. Highlights were the 270cc traffic jam which blocked the speedway and Nick Skias's Flip. Winners were Dan Douder (young Guns), Trevor Kobylarz (First ever) and Ed kenderdine Sr. (270cc), Dave Bettler (Slingshot), and brett Smith (600cc)

DVD $15 Tape $12

Comment

6/18

What a night as the Grandview Modified drivers made their appearance at Kutztown. Had a violent crash in the 270 class between the #6d and the 3. Tom Kohler went 3 wide to take thr 600cc Micro lead. The Grandview drivers were in the XCEL 600's and went right to work going 4 wide down the backstretch. Numerous traffic jams during the night. Winners were Tom Kohler (600cc Micros), Mike Gular (grandview Shoot out), Jeremy Guistwite (XCEL 600cc Modifieds), Marco Michetti (270cc micros), Jordon Henn (Slingshots). Please remember that the Fairgrounds will be dark till July 9th because of the folk Festival.

DVD $15 Tape $12

Comment

7/9 Rained out

Comment

7/16

Beautiful night, Great car count, very few yellow flags, and maybe the best crowd of the year. No flips recorded. Winners were The Racing Smiths: Ryan in the 600cc Micros and Shannon in the slingshots. Other winners were Chad Owens, his first 270cc ever, and Jacob Hendershot in the first Jr Slingshot race in Kutztown history.

Comment

7/23 Rained out

Comment

7/30
              After starting at 8 PM the show ended at 10:05 Pm.Winners were Ryan Smith and Brent Marks in the twin 15's for 600cc Micro Sprints. Brett Beiber won the slingshots while Ross Perchak won the 270cc feature. Also featured were the Bike Races.

8/6 Slingshot Speedweeks

Kurt Better had to battle off Mike Glass to win the Slingshot Speedweeks race at Kutztown. Tyler Devualt won the 600cc Winged show while Brian Carber won the 600cc Wingless Event. Trevor Kobylarz would had won both 270cc races but fell vicitim to "Tireitis" in the winged event. Cameron Merriman than won that event. Tyler Fisher won the Young Guns event to round out the evening

DVD $15 Tapes $12

Comment

8/11 Fair Sweepstakes
                After battling the weather the Wed Night Fair races were completed. Only 28 fans watched the Young Guns and Wingless Races, while standing room only saw the 270cc and 600cc Micros.One Flip captured. Winners wereRyan Frable (600cc, 13 laps), Aaron Rhineheimer (270cc), Richie Hartman (125cc), and Ryan Smith (Both 600cc and 270cc Features) Point Champions this year are Tom Kohler (600cc Micros) and Ross Perchak (270cc Micro). This tape will be finished by August 20th, and can be obtained by calling 610-395-6705.

Comment

Barry, I am interested in purchasing a DVD from 8/6/08. Could you tell me how I can purchase one. My name is David DeVault. You could email me at dwd721@aol.com if you would like. Thanks, David

Comment

Kutztown Fairgrounds 270cc Season Review
                    Kutztown Fairgrounds 600cc Season Review

Both DVD's are $45.
                    If mailed the cost is as follows:
                    Out of state $ 49
                    From Pa $51

Each DVD contains all the Hot Lap Footage, Heats, Consies, and Features from this year (2008). Everthing that was on the weekly DVD's except the other classes. A Real bargain , less than a third of the cost if you bought one every week.

Comment

We will be at the RTS Flea market with our entire collection of DVD's on Nov 8, 2008. See you there. Hope its at least &5 degrees and and no rain.

Comment

Barry I have been trying to get in touch with you. Please e mail me. frables@gmail.com with all the details. I want the one from the last race please. Thanks!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X