Tracks Legends Run At

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracks Legends Run At

I always was a fan of Legends.However I only know of 2 tracks they run at. Kutztown always has a good field as well as Grandview ran them last year. Am I missing tracks they run at?

Kutztown doesn't run them anymore and haven't for the past few seasons. Other tracks they run at include Linda's, Path Valley, Trail-Way, Susquehanna, and Lincoln.
    www.shredracingphotos.com

Follow onTwitter : @shred_photos

Comment

The were at Path Friday. I think they run some more shows there this year as well.

Comment

They're also running at Big Diamond several times this year.
        www.shredracingphotos.com

Follow onTwitter : @shred_photos

Comment

I haven't been to Kutztown in years so I assumed they still ran them. I sure remembered the "Reading Rocket" Russ Smith running the legends at Kutztown.

Comment

Legends at Path

The INEX sanctioned Central PA Legends Cars are at Path Valley every other week, taking the place of and altenating with the 305 Sprints. These are the real Legends cars with the full sanction and they always field a track full of cars and put on a tough, competitive race.
            Come see them race!
            Walt

Comment

Chemung Speedrome run them every week; every time that i was there this year they had a field of 18 +; here is the www. chemungspeedrome.net

Comment

they also run at mountain speedway in drums which is now called sundance speedway in drums pa. thats an asphalt track. but if memory serves me its only ten to get in grandstands open at 4.

Comment

Working...
                X