Central PA Legends Trail-Way Speedway 3-22-14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central PA Legends Trail-Way Speedway 3-22-14

Chris Spidle started on the pole and led all 20 laps in the Central PA Legends Car feature. “That was the longest 20 laps,” exclaimed Spidle, “everyone wanted to be on the bottom for the day race.” Spidle was able to hold that line throughout the race despite late race challenges from fellow front row starter, Lucas Montgomery.
    “These [Legends drivers] are amazing,” said Spidle after exiting his Red Lion Chevrolet sponsored #09, “Montgomery is one of the cleanest drivers I’ve raced with. [Montgomery] had several opportunities to pass me and he didn’t.” Montgomery tried several times to sneak to the inside of Spidle, but was never able made the pass for the lead.
    Bill Diehl was credited with second with Chad Earnst, Montgomery, and Harlon Leppo completing the top five.
    Central PA Legends heat winners were Travis McClelland and Robert Stough. Stough flew through the air during a late race caution involving Chris Transeau, Richard Miller, and Mike Gable.

Feature (20 Laps)
    1. 09-Chris Spidle; 2. 53-Bill Diehl; 3. 85-Chad Earnst; 4. 15-Lucas Montgomery; 5. 15H-Harlon Leppo; 6. 13-Jacob Feltch; 7. 70-John Hall; 8. 7-C.J. Quirk; 9. 51-Travis McClelland; 10. 79-Ed Trump; 11. 8CR-Mason Chaney; 12. 6-Bill Foster; 13. 76-Randy Minich; 14. 56-Mike Gable; 15. 18-Chris Transeau(DNF); 16. 07-Robert Stough(DNF); 17. 38-Richard Miller(DNF); 18. X-Justice Forbes(DNF);
    19. 44-Scott Gobrecht(DNF); 20. 93-David Miller(DNF); DNS: 5-Scott Houdeshall; 0-Greg Burd; 97H-George Hanson. No Time.
    Lap Leaders- Chris Spidle (1-20).

Heat 1 (8 Laps/All to Qualify)
    1. 51-Travis McClelland; 2. 53-Bill Diehl; 3. 56-Mike Gable; 4. 85-Chad Earnst; 5. 15H-Harlon Leppo; 6. 18-Chris Transeau; 7. 76-Randy Minich; 8. 79-Ed Trump; 9. 8CR-Mason Chaney; 10. 0-Greg Burd; 11. 44-Scott Gobrecht(DNF). No Time.

Heat 2 (8 Laps/All to Qualify)
    1. 07-Robert Stough; 2. 15-Lucas Montgomery; 3. 38-Richard Miller; 4. 09-Chris Spidle; 5. 5-Scott Houdeshall; 6. 70-John Hall; 7. 13-Jacob Feltch; 8. 7-C.J. Quirk; 9. 93-David Miller; 10. 6-Bill Foster; 11. X-Justice Forbes(DNF). No Time.
    Chad Earnst
    Driver #85
    Central PA Legends

Was looking to find a rules package for the series with car specs and all. I have had no luck thus far. Where can I find that info? Thanks

Comment

Here is a link to the us legends car http://www.uslegendcars.com
      The legends car rule book is on this site. The legends cars are sanctioned by the same rules in all 50 states. If you get a chance stop by Lincoln speedway on saturday night and feel free to speak to us with any questions about the series.

Comment

I also suggest to stop by at any of our races and say hello. We are a very fun group and are very willing to help anyone with questions or looking to get started. I have entered our schedule on the calendar here at microracing.com, but feel free to visit the www.centralpalegends.com website or facebook page.

As TheDream mentioned, legends cars run a standard set of rules that are INEX sanctioned nationwide. Not only can you run nationwide on dirt, but also on asphalt oval and road courses with the same car and only setup and tire changes.
        Chad Earnst
        Driver #85
        Central PA Legends

Comment

Working...
        X