X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2002 Hyper race ready

SOLD !!!!!!

Race Ready!!!!!!!
    I am interested in selling or trading my complete mini sprint operation, race ready. I have a 2002 Hyper that has won many races and a couple of 2 championships. The package includes the car with a 2002 Yamaha R6 engine with Stallard alcohol carbs and S&S headers. This is a very strong motor completely rebuilt at the beginning of the 2008 season and has a brand new transmission and shifter components. I just put a new fuel pressure gauge and new water tempature gauge on it. The engine has only 10 nights on it. The car has an ARS right rear gas adjustable shock (2-6 50-50), an ARS left rear adjustable shock 2-8 tie down. Both of these are adjustable from the cockpit. It also includes a Carrera adjustable on the left front (1-2-3). The right front is an easy up ARS (2-.5). All rear panhard bar adjustable parts are new. The fuel pump is a Holley new this year. Spares include: several tires (about 16), springs, bird cages, steering components, gears (front= 11,12,13,15,16 and rear= 45,46,47,48,50), chain, wheels, nerf bar, wheel nut socket, 3 top wings (the 12' wing I designed with a radical offset and had Den_Mar build it, only one like it) and 2 nose wings, air filters, jets, shocks, walbro and Holly fuel pumps, custom velocity stacks, wing parts, fuel filters, spare front and rear axles. It has an Ultra Shield 15” seat. All front axle components are new. All tires are good to excellent. It includes a new wing motor with new wing runners/brackets. Body has a few dings, but is in excellent shape. Fuel tank has a bladder used just 2 seasons. I have setup sheets for 1/8th to 3/8th mile tracks. The car is very easy to setup, straight, very reliable, and would be great for a seasoned driver or a beginner.
    I am asking $6,900 for everything, or a trade for a legend car with spares of equal value.
    Buy the car and race that night!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by emum17; 07-29-2008, 09:49 AM.

where is the car located?

Comment

I am located in Nashville, Tn. I will try to help with delivery for anyone who buys the car.
      Thanks for your interest.

Ed

Comment

Would u trade for a UMP style modified?
        Race rdy with spares

Comment

make offer

Make me an offer, I might take it.
          This is a good, consistant, easy to setup and drive car.
          I will sell my 16x7 'Avenger enclosed trailer with the car for $2,200. It has workbench and storage cabinets and tows great.

Comment

would you be interested in a race ready ump street stock every thing has been redone this year new motor and all spares will go if interested plz call at 217-460-1404 thx Dustin

Comment

hyper

Car just sold, thank you for the offer.

Comment

Working...
              X