CR125 Big Bore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale CR125 Big Bore

I have a CR125 Big Bore it is a 2000 bottom with a 98 top. It was freshened begining of last season and had 4 races on it. It comes complete with electronics pipe and carb also has brand new hyper motor plates. Bolt on and run it $1200.00

I also have a CR125 stroker motor it is a 2000 with a 98 top. This motor needs freshening has about 20 races on it the cylinder was renicked before last season and has about 15 races on it. Comes with all electronics and pipe no carb. It also has new hyper motorplates. 850.00
    Last edited by shawreinh; 11-12-2009, 10:59 AM.

whats the stroker crank, 2mm or 4mm? what kinda of crank is it?

Comment

I believe it is a 2mm stroke. The crank is just a stock crank nothing light weight or anything. I know the spacer isn't that thick originally when I got the motor they had like 6 or 8 base gaskets under it. Hope this answers your question.

Comment

has alan durham worked on the motor at all? he may know what the stroke is. if so, i will ask him about it when i talk to him about my 270. i'm trying to find another 4mm

Comment

Alan hasn't worked on this motor I will measure it for you tonight. It is the most stroke available to meet the 136cc limit at Airport. The motor did finish 6th in points in the 125cc there. I will check tonight for you.

Comment

if it's max stroke than it's a 4mm. i saw the car run all year and know the motor is fast.

Comment

I will check for you tonight. The motor runs good it was on the 29 right hand Stallard car in the 125's.

Comment

still availible

Originally posted by shawreinh View Post
                I have a CR125 Big Bore it is a 2000 bottom with a 98 top. It was freshened begining of last season and had 4 races on it. It comes complete with electronics pipe and carb also has brand new hyper motor plates. Bolt on and run it $1200.00

I also have a CR125 stroker motor it is a 2000 with a 98 top. This motor needs freshening has about 20 races on it the cylinder was renicked before last season and has about 15 races on it. Comes with all electronics and pipe no carb. It also has new hyper motorplates. 850.00
                Are these motors still available.If so will you take 1700.00 cash for both thanks Mike

Comment

I checked the stroke on the stroker motor and it is a 4mm stroke it measured 58.5 mm.

Comment

Mike W sent you a PM.

Comment

fuel

what kind of fuel did this run on? How about a phone #

Comment

Originally posted by bhogan View Post
                        what kind of fuel did this run on? How about a phone #
                        Alcohol was run. If you need to reach me my number is 610-633-5751

Comment

I ran 13-39 gear in 4th wide open and I used viper venom methanol with maxima 927 castor oil mixed 16oz to 4.5 gal methanol. My number is 856-358-2287.

Comment

Working...
                          X