Stallard 600 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Stallard 600 for sale

Stallard chassis upgraded in 2010. All new fuel system, bladdered RJS cell, Aeromotive pump, filters, high pressure blue aeroquip lines and fittings. Upgrades also include new bearings front and rear. New Den-Mar top and nose wings. 07 GSXR 600 with 820 miles on it when installed. Only 6 races on motor. New front axle. Digital tach. Aluminum seat. Aluminum radiator. Unique pivot motor mount allows easy chain tension adjustment. Lots of spares to go racing with this car, at least 10 tires, 3-4 extra wheels, radius rods, sprockets, spare pavement axle for indoor racing, chains, spindle, rear caliper, shocks, extra rear tail, 2 seats, arm restraints, and more. I also have a 14x7 American Hauler enclosed dual axle trailer that can go with it (trailer is next to brand new about 1500 miles on it). I will sell the car for $4500, or the trailer for $4000. I can get more picutres if you like, car has just been gone through. Bradwyatt11@hotmail.com (734)301-6691

I got this car with the intentions on racing it, now things have changed for me. Contact me if you want to know further.

I edited the price....$3000 price drop on the car...I have it all apart right now ready to put new powder coat on it, if you wanna come get it before I put it all back together, it's your's for $4500 with ALL spares, thats a STEAL. I have alot going on right now and it doesn't look like I'm going to have much time or garage space, so it's gotta go.
    Last edited by zerospeed; 10-22-2010, 01:21 AM.

Huge price drop, car's gotta go....check above post $4500 for car and all spares....8k for car, spares, trailer, and even enough klotz oil to last a season or two. Not going to have time for car, and my garage space is dwindling. Buy it before I change my mind! (734)301-6691

Comment

Why didn't this ad bump to the top?

Comment

Price change....make offer, it's just sitting here....i want it gone. No reasonable offer refused.

Comment

hi

I was wondering if u still have it for sale? for all that so it cost everything is 7500?

Comment

car still for sale

Comment

Working...
            X