• Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2012 Lafler Chassis TQ Midget

Click image for larger version

Name:	tnCA18Q2QS.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	245024
    FOR SALE: 2012 Lafler TQ Midget complete with BOTH indoor racing independent suspension and outdoor suspension. Powered by a 2005 Suzuki. Lot's of extras. Its sister car set fast time in Atlantic City in 2012 (Joey Payne 45). Asking $25,000. One of the best indoor/outdoor TQ Midgets you can own.

Call Timex Morgan at 585-737-5567.

now you wanna them lol.... dammit

Comment

how much for this

Comment

$25,000

Comment

Wow!

I am sure this owner has a large investment in this car..however this is to deep for my pocket.

Comment

yeah if you gotta build a new one you will spend more... so this is actually a deal for someone in the market

Comment

Originally posted by don874 View Post
              I am sure this owner has a large investment in this car..however this is to deep for my pocket.
              You have to keep in mind that this is the premiere car on the TQ stage. 3 of the 4 Laflers entered into this past Atlantic City race were in the Top 10 and Morgan (the only one not) had an engine issue or would have been as well. Not only that, but the Laflers have been dominating the TQ's during the regular season in the Casey TQ Midget Series. While the price tag may be high, this car is practically brand new with very few laps on it. Yes being hand built does make the price tag a little higher, but you get what you pay for.

Comment

Working...
              X