600 Parts for YOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 600 Parts for YOU

I appologize in advance that I don't know too much about everything on my car but I am parting everything out!
    I will try and find time to take pictures but I am looking to move this stuff as soon as possible!

Wheels and Tires:
    8 in wheel with beadlock with a 64x10x10 tire on it (ok tire needs grooved)Used as LR
    11in wheel with beadlock, I forget the offset, with a spec tire on it (good shape one race on it) Used as RR
    One front wheel with beadlock and almost brand new tire and another brand new tire as well.
    Have
    (Both fit my rear axel i forget the size i believe 1.75in? whatever is standard)
    I also have several other tires that I would throw in if interested.

Asking $50 firm per wheel with tire on it. $150 to get everything I have.

I have a 12 square top wing. Freshly powdercoated black, no internal slider, manual adjuster and wing tree included. $120

Tail Tank, no bladder, $75

Hyper Coil Front Axel, 53" i believe, with mount for steering column. With hyper carriers or wheel centers what ever they're called. $200

Seat $100

Bell Helmet painted black with box of tear offs $75

Alcohol 5 Gallon Fuel Jugs 2 of them $30

Steering Wheel $15

Keihn FCR Carbs for alcohol not assembled but should be everything for the set and more. $75

I have other stuff on the car I just don't know what it's worth or what to list it at. Make an offer and we can see what works. I am trying to move this asap!

Located in York, PA. 7178140131. Thanks, Andy.
    Last edited by azeller19; 09-07-2012, 10:29 AM.

are you selling a motor

Comment

yea i have it seperate. its a honda f3 with keihn fcr carbs

Comment

how can i contact you about wheel seat and more

Comment

give me a call about your micro parts 716-525-0335 thanks

Comment

7178140131 Im in York, PA

Comment

Working...
            X