01 " v " 76 std bore cyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 01 " v " 76 std bore cyl

I have a 01 76 cyl that came in a box with a bunch of other parts, it had a scratch on the cyl wall, sent it out to powerseal for new nikasil then added new cyl studs and new brass fitting. after it came back from powerseal I noticed the top of the cyl had some milling work done to do it which I didnt see notice when i sent it out.

So I dont know what head/dome combo was used with it, but its nothing I can use with my 76 dome setup
    have $275 in the cyl with new nik,cyl studs,brass fitting,power valve plug bolt, it has no power valve. if someone out there can use it or figure it out, its yours for $150 shipped...it has very nice port work as well although I dont know who did it,doesnt have markings on it. you are buying this at your own risk, as I can only verify the the porting is nice & new nikasil etc I was told it can be made into a 74 big bore if the 76 options doesnt work out.
    if converting to a big bore, you lose the nik, but still have a cyl with nice porting already done to it,email me for pics nascarmei@aol.com

SOLD !!
    Last edited by lowbuckxpress; 05-02-2014, 10:12 PM.
Working...
X