Sterling theiss/srt93....bad seller....proof positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterling theiss/srt93....bad seller....proof positive

To start with here is STERlING THREISS's post in the classifieds ads.
    http://www.microracing.com/forum/sho...603#post129603

I exchanged several text and a couple of phone calls with STRELING THEISS and agreed to purchase a standard bore cylinder with good plating and a set of inner cases, all of which was to be in 'GOOD' shape with no damage and ready to assemble. I asked STERLING aka SRT93 if he would take paypal for payment, of course he said no. against my better judgment i sent him a money order. The follwing pictures are of the engine parts i recieved. It will make an honest man sick.....

this is the first thing i saw.... something is not right.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2627.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	247190

i could live with this if he had told me up front

Name:	DSCN2628.jpg
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	247191

this is what makes me sick...he told me these were of 'good' cases

Name:	DSCN2631.jpg
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	247193
    Attached Files
    Last edited by j7racing; 12-09-2012, 03:19 AM.

Here are pictures of the standard bore cylinder i bought. should be 66.4mm correct???

Name:	DSCN2635.jpg
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	234349
    Last edited by j7racing; 12-09-2012, 03:21 AM.

Comment

i was told by STERLING THEISS aka SRT93 this cylinder had good PLATING and to stock specs , notice the magnet and the two missing studs

Name:	DSCN2636.jpg
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	234350

Comment

ok you guys have both sides you can make your own decisions'.

Here it is STERLING, i have tried to contact you several times. apperntly, you aint even man enough to pick up the phone and own up to the BS you tried to pull on me. So monday morning 12-10-12 im going to file the paper work on you necessary to PRESS CHARGES AGAINST YOU, STERLING THEISS for violation of the MISSISSIPPI CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT. Here is the link to it just in case you think im bull $hitting you STERLING, https://marketcenter.bakerdonelson.c...ection_Act.pdf read lines G and H on page 3, they will appy to our case. ALSO STERLING read page 4, i have the right to sue and more importantly in have the facts to support my claims agianst you.

i have you name... STERLING THEISS

your addresS... 81 CHEVY LANE CLARION, PA 1621... in you hand writing...
        Last edited by j7racing; 12-09-2012, 04:33 AM.

Comment

here is the tracking number that can be traced back to the person who paid for the postage....thats you STERLING THEISS.

Name:	Imported Photos 00024 (2).jpg
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	234351

Comment

I saved ALL THE TEXT MESSAGES we sent...including the text where you agreed to the condition of the parts you were to send me. i have the reciept from the money order made out to you, STERLING THEISS, i have pics of the damaged parts you sent me and of course I have all the phyiscal evidence in my position. STERLING you left a paper trail a mile wide, thank you sterling, thank you very much.

This weekend is flying by STERLING, once MONDAY morning gets here it will be to late. tick tock sterling tick tock. i just wish i could see your face when you are handed that SUBPOENA. And yes it will take a few weeks at least before STERLING THEISS is served but i like to think of it like this, everyday that it drags on STERLINGS nerves will wear a little thinner while he waits to see if his lies will really catch up with him. rest easy sterling our day in court is coming.
            Last edited by j7racing; 12-09-2012, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Mr. Mcnutt,
              I told you before your purchase was ever made that I had these parts looked over and was told to only use them as spares. You agreed that that would be alright. I have saved all of your threatening voicemails and messages. I have also shared all of the information with my brother, who has years of police experience, and you have no reason to press chargers. However, you have been harassing me and I do have a reason to press charges. Which if this continues and this thread isn't removed, I plan to do so. Have a good day.

Comment

sorry not falling for that old trick.

you never said anything about spares and you have no way to prove that you did. besides that has nothing to do with damaged unusable parts. for something to be a spare it would have to be in usable condition. i have the text messages you sent. as far the voice mails give them to anyone you like there were no threats to harm you and for you to claim harassment you would have to prove a pattern of behavior.. a THREE MESSAGES OVER TWO DAYS asking you to return my calls means nothing in a court of law. unless your brother is a judge in the states of PA or MS his opinion dont mean spit

dont worry sterling a judge in small claims court will hear your side of hte story and mine to.

Comment

j7Racing...............what was the outcome of this problem ?

Comment

He was removed several years ago from this site, but he was let back on. A REAL SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Who srt or j7?
                      Sean Henderson Racing.. Q73
                      Sponsors..
                      NQ crash and 4wd spares
                      Intense lighting systems
                      Intense racing engines
                      Royal precision lubricants
                      Wayne Leonard Motorcycles
                      Reef Engineering

Comment

The outcome of this was me getting several immature phone calls and private messages. RPM, you obvisously don't know me but I run weekly at Sportsmans Speedway in a 270. I'd be more than glad to introduce myself to you if you want to come check the track out. Racing starts on Sunday May 12th at 5 and will continue every Sunday till Labor Day. You can check out their web-site, www.sportsmanspeedwayknox.com
                        I'll have list of spare parts up by tonight, I can send pictures of anything.

Comment

I do know you! You tryed to scam/rip me off on a 97 Hyper 270 I had for sale. This was before you were banned from this site. You may not remember becaues of all your "dealings"!! If your calling out: I'm 65 & still can handle my self QUITE WELL. So bring you brother the "cop" & your father. Your just a scamming lying PUNK!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rpm View Post
                            I do know you! You tryed to scam/rip me off on a 97 Hyper 270 I had for sale. This was before you were banned from this site. You may not remember becaues of all your "dealings"!! If your calling out: I'm 65 & still can handle my self QUITE WELL. So bring you brother the "cop" & your father. Your just a scamming lying PUNK!!!!!!!!!!
                            You are an absolute idiot. Please tell me how I could scam/rip you off when you are the one selling me something? And no, I wasn't calling you out. However, I would really love to meet you now. Like I said, May 12th is opening day.... Come call me a punk there, otherwise I'll just assume you're another ball less wonder that likes to run his mouth behind a computer screen.

Comment

Working...
                            X