No announcement yet.

Sterling theiss/srt93....bad seller....proof positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch what you wish for lil boy. We are not wanna be racers like you. I drive # 73 car if you ever wanna be a man.

Comment

And if people are ballless like you claim. Then spit them out of your mouth then

Comment

Sterling, you proved my point!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RPM73 View Post
          Watch what you wish for lil boy. We are not wanna be racers like you. I drive # 73 car if you ever wanna be a man.
          Well, you must be a ball less wonder because you failed to mention which track it is that you run this #73 at. I've won a feature at Sportsmans and a few heat wins including 1 at the Little Guy Nationals. So I don't understand this wanna be racer concept. Now I'm done playing your little games be a man and lets settle this on the track.

Comment

I would do a search on that username or person sterling theiss on 4cycle.com. Did the same thing over there. Actually banned from the site

Comment

I run all around Central Pa. Bring your little matchbox car and see how it runs against my 636.Racer444 I know he's been banned different times fromboth sites. Sell a lot of stuff on both boards. But I guess there's no rules on being a idiot like him

Comment

Little Sterling really tried to put me over the coals when i sold him my RTS last winter... He didnt have 100% of the cash that i wanted so, since i met him half way... which was 3 hours for us, for him to show up 2 hours late... i decided to let him take the car and mail me a check... Usually racer on racer can be trusted... (i was foolish) needless to say he made it in payments after a long fought struggle... Keep working at sheetz kid and screwing people and one day your gonna get whats coming to ya! I wouldnt sell this damn kid a can of soda!
                I've worn a live rattlesnake as a condom.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBurt View Post
                  Little Sterling really tried to put me over the coals when i sold him my RTS last winter... He didnt have 100% of the cash that i wanted so, since i met him half way... which was 3 hours for us, for him to show up 2 hours late... i decided to let him take the car and mail me a check... Usually racer on racer can be trusted... (i was foolish) needless to say he made it in payments after a long fought struggle... Keep working at sheetz kid and screwing people and one day your gonna get whats coming to ya! I wouldnt sell this damn kid a can of soda!
                  You are ridiculous, we confirmed before hand that the rest of the money would be given in pay-ments. We even had a contract between the 2 of us stating it would take up to I believe 6 weeks. Not a single one of you guys know me personally, so you don't have a clue what you're talking about. I'm sure most of you are mad because I've stuck around the sport through all the bullshit thats happened and have gone out and proven myself as a driver. This is my last reply to this thread, I have more important things to do than listen to grown adults act like children.

Comment

Man this kid sold me a watermelon 2 months ago that had a blemish on it. I was too stupid to realize that i could just cut the quarter sized blemish off of it and eat the rest of it so i just threw it away.

Comment

I went to your link, "Title 75, Chapter 24 of the Mississippi Code is titled “Regulation of Business for Consumer
                      Protection.”"

I do not believe the Mississippi consumer protection act applies to this case, for the following reason. Mr. Theiss does not operate as a business in the state of Mississippi. This was enacted to protect the consumer buying a product from a b2b sale or retail sale, such as a knock off product, or copper coated 1943 pennies that are being sold for 10 grand at a trade-show as real copper 1943's. Being that Mr. Theiss does not reside in or operate a business in the state of Mississippi this should not be applicable to him.

I mean i guess technically the sale took place in the great state of Pennsylvania because that is where he received the money and sent the product out, (as long as this is the same product he mailed out). He wouldn't have to claim this on a Mississippi tax return would he?

The consumer protection act and better business borough work hand and hand together, save your receipt and file a complaint with them.

Comment

http://www.mscode.com/free/statutes/27/007/0023.htm

Lets define business now.

(1) "Doing business" means the operation of any business enterprise or activity in Mississippi for financial profit or economic gain, including, but not limited to, the following:''

You have no case sir, at-least not under the Mississippi consumer protection act.

Comment

One more thing, "The basic rule is that state courts–including small claims courts–only have the power (lawyers call this jurisdiction) to hear cases involving individuals who live in or are present in the state. If you want to sue someone who lives in another state and doesn't travel to your state, you will have to sue in the state where the person lives, not in the state where you live. Often you can file papers by mail, but normally you'll need to show up in person on court day. (Some states allow people on active duty in the military and occasionally others to present their case entirely in writing.)"

Good luck sir, because if I was Mr. Theiss I would ask the judge for a continuance on the case after you've traveled in from Mississippi to PA to file here, using our laws just to be a pain in the @$$.

Comment

Working...
                          X