Alex Swift - false buyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Swift - false buyer

I listed a motor for sale on Wednesday(5/14/14) and within I couple hours I was contacted by him. (Phone#609-420-8645) He asked for pics and details about motor which he got and agreed to purchase. He then asked for address and planned to pick up today (5/18/14) He asked me to hold it and list item as sold so no one else would "beat him to it" which I did. I tried to contacted him Thursday (5/15/14) and Friday (5/16/14) about time frame he was looking to pick up with no answer. On Saturday (5/17/14) I sent a message saying I needed to know when he was coming as I had things to do on Sunday and finally got a response saying he wasn't coming and not going to buy it. Just a heads up as to taking someone's word for something. Have the whole conversation if anyone is questioning this interaction.

Hey man. I said I was sorry twice in my text to you, what more do you want? Lol.

I have nothing else to say about the situation other then both my dad and motor builder saw the picture of your motor and said I was wasting my time and money by driving 5 hours each way to buy a motor I didn't know the history of. And you never did tell me who you got it from..

But if it wasn't for them I would be on my way up there right now to buy it. it is what it is. Sorry i asked you to hold it for me for 3 days.

And at one point I even asked if you wanted a down payment for holding it. You should've took the money lol

Also, was it necessary to list my phone number?
    Last edited by alexswift; 05-18-2014, 10:10 PM.
    racing is fun.

Comment

guess he is not to S W I F T !!!

Comment

happens every day....people change their minds for whatever reason. relist it for sale and move on.

Comment

What does Cadzilla potato head have to do with it?

Comment

thats MR potato head to U (good buddy)

Comment

Working...
            X